Thursday, December 4, 2014

2014 Fire Season

This is a video about the 2014 fire season that was made.  If you look closely around the 6 minute 35 second mark there might even be a picture of me giving a fire behavior forecast briefing on the Carlton Complex.  I was actually supposed to be interviewed for this video, I got called by somebody from our region office and asked if I would agree to be interviewed about the Carlton Complex and the fire behavior that occurred on it.  I said sure, but when we started talking about dates all the times they ran past me to come up and interview me were during the hiking trip with Dad and Michael and Jeremy, so I decided to go poke through the washes and the canyons of southern Utah instead.  Here's the link, hope everybody's doing well.  http://vimeo.com/111805663

No comments: