Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Well, we're home from the 3600 mile dinner drive, and it was awesome! What was my favorite part you may ask? Was it the two days at the hotel with a waterslide? Was it all the messages Jeremy and I left on Mom and Dad's home phone? Was it seeing Jeremy get drug down the road by a vehicle whose driver's throat was firmly in Jeremy's grasp? Was it Ethan hiding in the bathroom while the above happened? Or was it the cops showing up on Thanksgiving? Good times, good times. I've got some pictures I'll post soon, as soon as I get a chance to get them off my camera. We're going to cut a Christmas tree this weekend, it should be fun. Two other families are going with us and we cook lunch in dutch ovens and let all the kids play in the snow, all though there isn't much snow this year yet. Hope everybody's doing well.

No comments: