Thursday, December 31, 2009

Simon and Dylan getting ready to sled. We found an awesome spot to sled last weekend. It's an old gravel pit, I think, the hill's pretty steep but not to long, and some water has pooled up at the bottom and froze, so when you sled down you go shooting across the ice. Simon and I rode down on the same sled and fell off right before the ice and slid all the way across without the sled. It's a pretty fun spot. I put a new video on youtube. Just go to youtube and type curtisfamilyrepublic into the search thing and it should come up. Simon told us he could wiggle his ears when they got home from a New Years Eve party tonight. It's weird, but funny. I don't think I've ever seen anyone wiggle their ears before. We're going sledding again tomorrow, I'll try to take some video and post on you tube. Happy New Year everybody!

No comments: