Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sorry, still no pictures

I've really got to work on remembering the camera one of these days.  The big news is that Simon starts kindergarten tomorrow morning.  Kindergarten here is all day long, he gets on the bus at 0727, and gets off the bus at 229.  He's pretty excited, he got a new backpack and a lunchbox to take to school, and he's been trying to convince us to put a lunch in it everyday since Faith brought it home.  Dylan starts preschool on the 8th, he'll just be gone half a day.  Faith's looking forward to having some to herself.  Simon and I went and played golf this morning.  We walked again, but I think that will be the last time until he's older.  He got mad at me because I wouldn't let him stop and look at every tree we came across.  I'm taking Dylan to play on Tuesday while Simon's at school.  Faith wanted to go shopping today, which I didn't want to do, and I don't think she wanted me complaining all day.  She couldn't find any of her friends to go with her, so she went by herself.  Me and the boys are hanging out at home, as Faith bailed with Dylan's car seat, so we're stuck.  We did buy them a Slip-N-Slide last week, so maybe I'll get some photos of that.  Not much else is going on.  I still haven't gotten my official job offer yet, my boss told me last Friday that the District Ranger, she's the head boss of the whole district, forgot to send the message to our HR people that they had selected me for the job, so she sent it on Friday, and it takes a couple of weeks to get it all processed.  Holding strong at 216th still, I suppose.  Hope everybody's doing well.

No comments: