Sunday, September 13, 2009

Kickin A's and Takin N's

I played in golf tournament today. We took third. It was actually a tie between us and another team for 2nd and 3rd, we had a sudden death chip off for 2nd and 3rd, and we lost the chip off. It was pretty fun though, I usually count on getting last in any golf tournament I've ever played in, so getting 3rd out of 10 teams was pretty good. Faith took the boys to Colville while I played in the tournament, they went to a new toy store and got some new toys. After the tournament we all went to our friend Landon's house and had some lasagna, which is something I've been trying to get Faith to cook for months, but she keeps refusing. Then our friend Dave came over, but I think he must be tired, cause he's asleep on our couch right now. I forgot the camera for the tournament, which is a bummer, because we had a lot of fun playing golf today. Lots of hijinks and jokes and laughing while we played. Nothing much else is going on, Faith is taking the boys to church for the first time tomorrow. It's at our friend Gwen's parent's house. It's not so much church as a bible study group thingy. There's a bible study for the kids there though, so Faith will go to one room and the kids will go to another. I'm not going because I've read the bible and think aobut it enough on my own, and I don't think they'd appreciate my takes on it, but that's OK, it'll be good for the kids to get some introduction to some moral type stories. That's about it, hope everybody's doing well.

No comments: