Friday, January 16, 2009



It's true what they say, nostrils really are the gateway to the soul. I wanted to put a sunny/summer type picture on today, as I am soon leaving the winter weather for the bright sunny south! That's right, next week I'm heading for Alabama to show those boys how to light the woods on fire. Don't know what day I'm leaving, all the details are supposed to get worked out this weekend. I don't know how long I'll be gone, either. I told my boss I had to be home on the 10th or 11th, as Faith is leaving for Old Mexico on the 12th.While she's gone I'm buying a Nintendo Wii and a new gun, but don't please don't tell her, I'd hate for her to go to Mexico with a black eye she got because she argued with me. That's about it, we're going snowshoeing and sledding tomorrow. Chances are I'll forget the camera, but I swear that right now I fully intend to take some awesome pictures, and lets be Frank, it's the thought that counts. That's what Faith told me when I said I was going to buy her flowers but the store was out. And let's be ourselves now, I can ride that horse for a long time. Hope everybody's doing well.

1 comment:

Quast Family said...

Sounds like you will be having some fun down south. Why all the way to Alabama?
I wanted to let you know that the other day I looked on Amazon.com for Settlers of Catan and they had it for $20 - I was at work so I was going to order it when I got home but then I forgot and by the time I remembered the sale was over - it was a 5 hr. sale. I am going to keep checking though.