Wednesday, January 21, 2009

There would be a picture of Simon sledding, but he spent most of his time at the bottom of the hill trying to convince somebody to pull him back to the top. We finding a spot to sled right below our house, as we discovered that Simon's snow shoes don't fit him anymore, his boots are to big to fit in the bindings, so we couldn't go where we were planning to. I'm not sure when or if I'll be going to Alabama now, when I got to work yesterday I was told I was leaving Wednesday morning, then an hour later it was Thursday or Friday, then an hour later it was Friday or Saturday, and at the end of the day it was sometime between Friday and Sunday. I'm kind of doubting I'll go now, if I don't leave by Monday I won't have enough time to get 14 days in before I have to be home so Faith can go to Mexico. The guy in Alabama we'd be working for wanted everybody to come for 30 days, and my boss had to convince him I be a big enough help to bring down for 14 to 21 days. Dumb@s%. That's not a link by the way. It looks like one right now. Anyway, I won't be too sad if I don't go to Alabama, because I'd come home and Faith would leave, then she'd come home and I'm leaving a couple days later for Portland (make note Ken, the 28th, I'll call you later) then I come home for 5 days and leave for Tucson, then I come home for 5 days and leave for Redmond, then it'll be burning season for us, so I'll jump right into to long days and weeks of working, then it'll be fire season, so this next couple weeks might be nice to spend at home. Hope everybody's doing well.

No comments: